26 March 2008

Reflections of Christ

My sister-in-law sent me the link to this blog called "Reflections of Christ" where they show videos and pictures that were on exhibit at the Mesa, Arizona Easter Pagent. This video is of the photographer Mark Mabry Jr. as he prepares his actors and really focuses on the Spirit and the message that these photos were meant to convey. This particular video is showing the baptism of Christ by John the Baptist. As I looked at his photographs depicting the scene, I was struck with how much joy Jesus Christ and John the Baptist must have felt in performing this sacred ordinance. I am so grateful for my Savior. I hope you enjoy this video. To see more, go to Mark Mabry's blog.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Incredible. Thank you for sharing this.

Mars said...

I went to the Temple before Easter & saw this exibit of pictures. It was AMAZING!! They looked SO REAL & it just reminds you how real all of that is/was. The pageant is really cool too so if you ever get a chance you should come down & go :)