Here is Jonah with Mamou.
One of Jonah's most favorite things is bikes. He LOVES bikes! We made sure Santa knew this and Jonah loves him for it.
Baby Sophie has had a nice streak of blowouts and happened to have one at Mamou and Grandpa's house so I took advantage of their perfect-sized sink and bathed her in it. She enjoyed it quite a bit. And NO, I didn't use Windex on her...even though I've heard it has some amazing cleansing properties when used in unusual situations.
This is also Jonah's first winter playing in the snow. We went out and got him some proper snow pants and boots and he just loves it!
Jonah also loves to play the piano. He pulls the chair over and climbs up and turns on the keyboard. He thinks its so neat! Unfortunately, he also knows how to turn on the songs and even more unfortunately, A Whole New World happens to be the first song to come on. Jon and I have had it stuck in our heads for the last week now....uhhgg.
We love the Christmas season and are so grateful for our Savior and all He has done for us. What a wonderful time to reflect on the birth and life of Jesus Christ. We hope you all had a lovely Christmas and we wish you all a Happy New Year!
5 comments:
What a fun post! I loved all the pictures and captions! I'm glad you cleared up the Windex thing, cuz I was a little worried... Ha ha ha! That was really funny!
Looks like you had a fun Christmas. Cute kids! Have a happy New Year!
Oh i love those kids..I want to come play in the snow with my Jonah. We could play tomorrow!!!
By the look of the grimace on Jonathan's face, I assume he got all his snow gear on, got outside, then realized he had to go pee.
Jonah is one of the cutest kids ever. well done.
LOL! Jonah is the cutest kid. I love that picture of him in the snow gear. I took one of Preston exactly like it a few weeks ago. They stand there and look at us like, "Are you kidding mom? How do you expect me to move and play?"
Well, I had an early ultrasound at 17 weeks that showed a little girl! But you know how it is... b/c it was early, my Dr said not to buy any girl clothes yet. I'm 21 weeks now and have an appointment tomorrow so we will see! It's about time for girls in our family... My youngest neice is now 5 as well as on Tyler's side. I'll post about it tomorrow Fo Sho;o) I'm so ancy, I probably won't sleep tonight since I'm so anxious!!
Post a Comment