07 February 2009

Some Kind of Wonderful

Our kids bring us great joy in life. Here are a few things that make us smile.



We call this the "balled-up" position...it's the most wonderful way to have a baby sleeping on you.


This is also the "balled-up" position. Equally cute.


When babies smile at us.


Pretty baby in her pretty dresses...even though she's mad.


Bath time!

When babies fall asleep in the jogger...or just stay quiet for more than 5 minutes! (This was taken just a couple of days ago. It was the initiation run with my new jogger. It passed with flying colors!)




When Jonah dances!




When Sophie talks!

5 comments:

Laura Hall said...

OH my goodness. I cannot tell you how much i love those kiddies! When i dont see them I feel a hole in my heart! I want them. Secretly (as i post this for all too see) I am so jealous. I want that!

Jeff said...

Your offspring are darling. Jonah's already a way better dancer than me. I think I could take him in the Riverdance department though.

Mars said...

Your kids are SO CUTE!! Love the videos!

JR and Amanda said...

So cute!!!!!! I love your jogger too! I can't wait to buy one. You'll have to tell me which one to get.

Laura Hall said...

I was having a sad day today, and came to look at pictures of your cute kids. They brought a smile to my face and I love them so much. Thank you!