After staying up until 4:30am, we were able to clean our entire apartment and get checked out. We left for Colorado the next day and had to switch drivers several times because we were both so tired. We had a wonderful time in Fort Collins, though. Josh and Lindsey were there with the boys. We hadn't see them since Thanksgiving, which means Sophie was only a week old and little Cooper (their 3rd boy) wasn't born yet. So we got to meet him and had a great time playing with everyone.
Mimi bought a pool and some water toys for the kids to play with, so after lunch with Grandpa and Mo, we got the kids in their suits and let them play for a while. It was Sophie's first time in a suity. She hated the water (ice-cold) but she loved being outside with everyone.
It was a wonderful way to relax from our move and spend time with family.




1 comment:
I am so sad I missed it. It looked like you guys has a great time. I love Sophie in her suity! I want her...
Post a Comment