24 August 2010

Jonah's First Day of Preschool

Today was Jonah's first day of school.  It's hard to believe its the beginning of many, many years of school.  He was so excited and asked me, "Do I get to ride the bus?" but unfortunately, I had to answer no.  On the way to school in the car he spotted a school bus and said, "Yeah, there's a bus we want to ride!"

We had orientation today and worked on his year-long art project and then he played for a bit and rode the train around with some of his classmates.  His teacher's name is Miss Dana.  I can't wait for his first show and tell!

Make sure you pause my music player before you start the video. ;)

2 comments:

Bethany said...

That was soooooooo cute. Oh man, preschool?! I can't believe it. Have fun Jonah!

Mars said...

That was the cutest! He looks so excited for school!!