It only took me three years to finally take my kids to have their pictures taken in a real studio. I like to fancy myself an OK photographer (for a mommy) and just haven't ever had anyone else do them. I stumbled by a new studio in our mall the other day and I thought I might as well have them done. I just didn't want to regret it.
Jonah was quite the model and posed happily for each shot. Sophie, on the other hand, was quite a nightmare. We got to the shoot and I pulled the hairspray out of my bag for some last minute touch-ups (reminding myself of one of those pageant moms--in a very small way). Sophie was immediately apprehensive about the red-headed guy behind the camera. We got Jonah's done and then had to wait while they shot another family's so Sophie could calm down enough to get a couple shots.
Luckily, we got a few.











3 comments:
um can your kids be ANY CUTER? These turned out great! Love their little outfits :)
Adorable!
love them!!! my goodness, those two just get cuter by the second.
Post a Comment