10 October 2010

Trusting the Tripod

A student's budget doesn't support a lot of extras.  So in lieu of having our pictures taken by someone else, I gathered the family and we headed up to South Fork to admire the fall foliage and to attempt a family picture.  I knew this would be difficult and it gave me some anxiety but we did mange to get one picture that turned out alright.  Then I coaxed the kids into a few pictures.


Jonah was pretty grouchy the entire time, hence the face.



Dolly came with us on the hike.  Sophie is a good mommy.
Someday I'll be able to pay for family pictures, until then, we'll make due!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

We can take yours and you can take ours! I agree there is no need pay for an expensive photographer. Any picture looks professional with a little photoshop and a "homemade" watermark (which has been my latest creation I've been working on. Super fun!). Your pictures turned out AMAZING!!!

Mars said...

Love the family picture! Your hair is adorable! love love love it. *sigh* you just made me miss fall! It's gorgeous there this time of year!

Bethany said...

I LOVE! They turned out awesome, nice work!! Those kids get cuter every day. And I really miss those Utah leaves. And yes, I'm obsessed with your hair.

Nathan & Bethany Soelberg said...

Super cute pictures! And thanks for the halloween costume suggestion ... we just may do it!

Jesse said...

Why pay, these are beautiful!