My ten year reunion was a couple of weeks ago and I decided I might as well try to go and see a couple of people I have seen since I graduated high school. We didn't end up making it in time for the reunion but a trip to Colorado is ALWAYS a good idea and we had a wonderful time with my parents.
The kids did a wonderful job in the
Bushmobile car (yay for DVD players!) and the girls didn't make a peep until it was time to stop and eat. We made pretty good time!
My dad met the girls for the first time and they got plenty of snuggles from Grandpa and Mimi. Jonah got to go fishing with Grandpa on the boat and the kids loved being at the lake. Mimi spoiled the kids, as usual, with various prizes.
 |
| Eloise (left) and Pearl (right) with Grandpa Green |
 |
| We enjoy the symmetry of two babies! |
No comments:
Post a Comment