It has already been 3 months since our baby girls were born. I can't believe how fast time goes. They're so fun and such good babies. They're sleeping 11 hours at night and are such a delight during the day!
People often ask me if they're different at all and up until they started interacting more, they really were identical in every way! Recently, though, I've noticed a few differences:
- Pearl loves to talk and coo when she's tired.
- Eloise laughs very easily
- Pearl fights her binky
- Eloise is stubborn while falling asleep at night
- Pearl is an escape artist with her swaddling blanket
- Eloise is round and Pearl is tall
I'm excited to see more differences as they grow. We love them so much!
 |
| Always the wide eyes! |
 |
| Our brood |
2 comments:
cute girls!! and Sophie looks so grown up compared to the babies!! PS I got a new blog that doesn't link to my profile if you want to read beclassyandfabulousalways{dot}blogspot{dot}com You 4 kids are just too cute! Now tell Laura she needs to update her blog so I can see pics of Max!
They are so adorable! Three months is a fun age.
Post a Comment