That's right! We're
having another baby in early December! We're really excited and wanted to share the news with you all. I'm about 12 weeks along and feeling pretty good. I've been pretty tired but not too nauseous, which is good.
Yesterday, I had my first prenatal visit and we got to see the little bundle on the ultrasound. He's already jumping around and doing flips.
By the way, I think its a boy. What do you all think?
7 comments:
Sarah Congrats!!!! I sure hope it's a boy because Jonah is sooo adorable!!!!! :)
That is so exciting!! Congrats!! I hope its a girl :)
Wow, good for you, that is awesome! We are waiting for our new little girl to make her arrival in the next week or so and I am really getting excited for that little new baby stage again. Can't wait to see what you are having.
Congrats!!! Being a Mom is the best! You should come walking with us on Tuesdays so we can get the scoop on everything.
SARAH! I'm so excited for you!! I have to tell you that I've known for a couple weeks now... I'm the secretary in our RS and it's my job to update lists and the expectant mothers list includes both relief societies and I saw your name on there. I wasn't sure if you were talking about it yet so I didn't want to make a fuss. That's so great... You make cute, cute babies!
congratulations! Your kids will get to be so close and great friends!
BOY!
When are you coming to Sac to visit us? :)
Post a Comment