24 May 2008

Which Princess Are You?

I totally dig my answer. Can you guess? Any of you that know me?


You Are Pocahantas!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

Thanks, Lala. That was fun!

6 comments:

Laura Hall said...

ugh, i am jealous. yours is better

AbiAnn said...

What a fun quiz, I think will take this one my daughter will get a kick out of it. Also, a BIG CONGRATULATIONS on expecting baby number two!!!

Jonathan said...

Ariel. I can see that.

Green Montana said...

Fun quiz! I'm not happy at all with my princess...I'm Cinderella....how cheeezy. I would rather be Belle. I'm changing my answers, I am now Belle.

OnlineGuy said...

Hi Sarah,
This is Nicole Hill. I saw your blog through Chelsea's, it is so cute. I just wanted to say, I loved your hair yesterday at church, it is so beautiful long! It makes you look like a pocahontas even more. :) I hope you're having a great day!

Lauren Clyde said...

Hey Pocahantas... Haven't seen you in a while. Any baby bump yet? So I did your little quiz and I'm Ariel...sweet. Hope you're enjoying this wonderful warm, dry summer we got going on.