09 July 2008

The 18 Week Baby Bump

Here we are at 18 weeks. I decided that I no longer just looked fat and one could actually tell I might be pregnant instead. So here you go. I'm starting to feel baby moving quite a bit, which is really fun! For those of you that haven't yet voted, look at the poll on our sidebar and tell us what you think we're having!! Up until a few weeks ago I was totally convinced it was a boy and was even calling it a "he". I'll find out for sure in about 2 weeks or so and then I'll let you all know!

P.S. I redecorated our blog too (yes those are actually our shoes in the header photo, one pair each, juxtaposed over a photo I took in Stewart Falls some years ago...its kind of weird but I like it!).


4 comments:

Laura Hall said...

What a talented sister I have! I really love the new pic on top. Really really creative. Its totally a girl. Once you find out for sure, lets go buy a cute outfit for her!

MommaChelle said...

So cute! Hope everythings going well. Make sure to let me know if its a boy or girl!!

April said...

You look amazing as always!!

Mars said...

I LOVE the blog makeover. So cute. Shoes-cute. You prego...super cute. I hope I can look that cute & sylish when I'm pregnant one day.