Jeff and Audra came over yesterday to visit for a moment and at that point she'd been having some irregular contractions throughout the day. They ended up taking 4 different walks yesterday to try to get things going.
Eva was born 8 days early, weighing in at 7lbs 7oz and measuring 20 in long. I'm a proud aunt! She is so beautiful and has a wonderful head of hair and the exact same hairdo as her daddy! I told them that I'd have to steal her in a few days to get her first real photo shoot. I can't wait! But for now, these pics will do just fine.
Audra was amazing and did the whole labor and birth naturally. She's my hero. Someday I want to be just like her (maybe in December...maybe).






Jonah really didn't know what to think of the baby. Laura put his hand down on the blanket and he immediately withdrew it. He kind of had this look of disgust the whole time. He'll LOVE playing with her soon enough!
Congratulations, Jeff and Audra! We love you guys!
1 comment:
She is such a doll!! I bet you can't wait for your tiny one to arrive! I love that picture of Jonah. He's so cute. I'm sure he will just love having a brother/sister so much!
Post a Comment