23 August 2008

25 Weeks and Counting

I thought it time to post another picture of my blossoming belly. So here you go. We're getting closer and closer to the time when our baby girl will join our little family. I've been trying to get Jonah to recognize what's coming and the most progress we've made is him pointing to and rubbing my belly when I say, "Where's Baby?" I'm sure we're in for an adventurous transition. If any of you have any tips on how you handled it all, I'm always open to advice!


On another note, here are some sweet new shoes I got for Jonah last week. He's outgrown all his sandals and I decided I might as well get something that will last through the fall/winter. If you can't tell, they're New Balance with Oscar the Grouch and flies all over them.

5 comments:

Bethany said...

you look so amazing. and such a cute belly! jonah is as cute as ever, as are his adorable shoes! i can't wait to see all the little girl shoes you'll find. ;)

Lauren Clyde said...

Jona's shoes are rad. I'm so glad current kidwear is stylish and individualistic in it's own way. I sarcasticly tell Tyler that Preston is like my little accessory and he has to look cute all the time. Then he calls me "Britney Spears". No but seriously, the styles for kids these days are way cuter than when we were little. And you my friend are radiating with beauty, like a glistening beam of sunshine. I admit I'm nervous about how to handle two babies. I think it's just fear of the unknown. Thankfully, Heavenly Father doesn't give us anything we can't handle. That's encouraging, I guess. I remember when Ty and I brought Preston home the first day... We both balled our eyes out b/c we didn't know what to do! (sigh) I think we'll be okay :o)

meli said...

You look fantastic! I love Jonah's shoes too. Everyone keeps telling me not to buy shoes for our baby because they "don't need them". I tell them they are crazy-everyone needs shoes!

Chrissie Brown said...

Cutest prego ever! I miss you guys. I want to hug Jonah. There's always room for you here. :) We could put that hiking backpack to good use in Tahoe.

Green Montana said...

You are adorable!! Finally you are sprouting out that belly! I was starting to feel lonely....we have to get our baby belly groove on in Co at the concert- no holding back! Ideas for Jonah's transition- get a book for him about becoming a big brother and start reading it with him frequently, stock up on a few little inexpensive toys (like $1 store stuff) so you can give him a little something when visitors come bearing gifts for the baby...then he won't feel left out-it was a great thing to distract Chase when friends came over to see the baby. Finally, just expect that the transition will be rocky for a few weeks with Jonah. I ignorantly assumed Chase would be just an angel when Linc came along and WOW, was I in for a surprise. It will pass though and he'll start accepting his little sis. Love you. Hope that helps.