19 March 2009

Cougars for LIFE



WARNING: I'm about to brag/give over-the-top praise to my husband.

Ready. Go.

I'm so very proud of Jonathan and all the effort he has been devoting to his applications for grad school. He has been exhausted since Sophie's arrival but has still managed to put a lot of hours into GMAT study and filling out enormous grad school applications--all while working full time and being an awesome dad and husband.

Jon found out last week that he has been accepted to the BYU MBA program. This was very good news for us and we're very excited for him to start school again in the fall. This does mean that we'll be staying in Utah a bit longer. I love Utah for many reasons but I'm a Colorado girl at heart and would love to go back one day. But for now we'll continue to enjoy having Jon's family so close and my lovely sister close as well!

OK. Bragging complete.

5 comments:

Bethany said...

yay!!!!!! congratulations to you and jon!!! we sometimes wonder if we'd stay at byu for the rest of our lives if we could. ;) and sheesh, the byu mba program is the best of the best. in the mism casey has taken a year of mba classes and as far as the incredible opportunities and experiences go, it just doesn't get any better. :) i'm so excited for you guys, hooray for plans!

meli said...

Congratulations smarty pants! We are way more likely to see y'all in Utah than Colorado! Way to go!

C. and M. T. said...

Great news! We're glad to have you around for a while longer.

Laura Hall said...

Congrats! I am happy that we can play forever (for a few years...) He did a great job!

Green Montana said...

Great job Jon!!!! We are so very proud. love you.