17 March 2009

Top o' the muffin to ya!

Saint Patty's Day Traditions

  1. Wear Green (sorry I didn't get pictures...sheesh)

  2. Eat a Reuben at The Smoke House

On another note-

Jonah has an obsession with bikes, as I have mentioned previously. Since the weather has warmed up, we've been spending lots of time outside. Jonah loves to ride his bike. A couple of weeks ago I used duct tape to tape his feet to the pedals so he'd learn how to use them. It must have helped a little bit because he rides like a pro now! I'll try to get some video soon...our video camera battery has to be charged on-demand so I don't often catch the "first time" moments.




Here are more random pictures of the kiddies.




6 comments:

MommaChelle said...

so cute! sophie is such a pretty baby!!

Laura Hall said...

Oh gosh... I surely hope I have a girl someday. You dress her in the cutest outfits!! And I loved the duct tape idea.. very clever. I will take my reuben tomorrow! Thanks for pickin one up. I want to take your kids home with me.

Mars said...

You have the cutest kids! The duct tape was a very good idea! I love little Sophie's outfits too! Dang, you just have cute kids.

Andi Fitz said...

Your kids are adorable! Let me know if you ever want to go for a run! How is the half-marathon training going? Did you already do the race? Anyway, my number is 628-4553. I don't have your number, so maybe you could leave a comment on my blog with it.

Audra said...

I can't wait to see the cuties!

Bethany said...

Your kids are seriously beautiful. I hope to be half as lucky one day!