I am NOT OK with the fact that my babies will be one year next month. Just as everyone said, the first year goes by alarmingly fast. I wouldn't say it was a blur of exhaustion, though. I relished every moment and especially loved that I got to spend most of it with my love, hand in hand, raising our doublettes. His unemployment was a blessing in disguise and I truly believe Heavenly Father was watching over us every step of the way. Getting through most of their first year together was like dessert at the end of a really long, hard day.
Not much has changed in the way of milestones but they are mimicking sounds and words and I'm amazed at how smart babies are. Not just MY babies, but babies in general--their little brains are like sponges, just sucking up information left and right.
Not much has changed in the way of milestones but they are mimicking sounds and words and I'm amazed at how smart babies are. Not just MY babies, but babies in general--their little brains are like sponges, just sucking up information left and right.
![]() |
| Pearly |
![]() |
| Beauties with their first ponies |
![]() |
| Pearly playing with big brother. |
![]() |
| They are always right next to (or on top of) each other. Precious. |
![]() |
| Eloise |
![]() |
| Pearl |
![]() |
| Eloise and her "Oh!" face |







No comments:
Post a Comment