17 April 2008

I've Been Tagged

My dear sister, Laura, has tagged me. I'm not exactly sure what this means except that I'm supposed to write things about myself. So I'll just use hers as a guide and we'll get this thing done!
10 Years Ago I Was: A freshman at Columbine and probably awkward. I can't really remember my freshman year due to certain events later in high school...so we'll leave it at that.
5 Things On My To-do List For Today: Well, I've pretty much already done everything as it is the late afternoon and soon I'll be putting Jonah to bed and will be stuck in the house. I guess here's what I'll do for the rest of the day/evening: 1. Give the boy a bath, 2. Put the boy to bed, 3. Eat dinner (probably a sandwich and salsa verde chips), 4. Study for finals (MY LAST ONES EVER! I'm finally graduating.), 5. Read my scriptures before bed.
Things I Would Do If I Became A Billionaire: First I'd pay off our debt, our Jeep, and my parent's debt and house. Then we'd move somewhere that we'd love (maybe France) and buy a beautiful house. We'd travel the world while we still can. We'd buy an island (hey, you didn't say 1 Billion, so I'm assuming BILLIONS!). That's just a start.
3 of My Bad Habits: I work too hard, I care too much, and I...just kidding. 1. I'm late a lot and since Jonah's one, I can't really use the excuse that I have a new baby. 2. I chew on the inside of my mouth...my dentist says if I keep it up, it could cause cancer, hmm. 3. I'm really good at splurging on things I don't need...and encouraging my husband to do so as well.
5 Places I Have Lived: The U.S. Sheep Experimental Station (Idaho); Littleton, CO; Laie, Hawaii; Provo and Orem, UT.
5 Jobs I've Had: Sam Goody, Old Navy, Technical Support Technician, Technical Writer (writing software manuals), Spa Receptionist.
Something Most People Don't Know About Me: Sheesh, I don't know. I still have a baby tooth. That's something kind of wierd. Not for long, however, because my dear brother Josh is going to put in an implant for me.

So that's it. I guess I have to tag people now. I tag Audra, Jonathan, Chrissie, April, and Bethany Johnson.

1 comment:

Laura Hall said...

Yay! I sure like those tagging things.