Here are some more pictures for your enjoyment:
This is an attempt at a family bike ride. As you can see, a road bike is way too forward-leaning. We called Jonah's positioning "Superman" for obvious reasons. I just kind of hung from me in the Bjorn.
Jonah loves Daddy's helmet. He always laughs when Jon puts it on before his ride to work.
I got a ton of great pictures one night before bed. Jonah was posing and laughing for the camera. What a cutie!
Here he is playing a little piano before bath time. Ahhhh.
7 comments:
Oh how I love that child. I have sure been missing him lately. He is so dramatic! Lets be honest, who doesnt pick their nose? (Crap, did I just confess something? ;)
Hi Sarah, I am not sure if you remember me, Kim Croft from the Columbine 2nd Ward, your big sister at girls camp. I was blog surfing and found you. You have the most adorable little boy! I have two little girls a 5 year old and a 20 month old. You are graduating soon...congratulations a big accomplishment, especially with a little one to take care of. I was nine months pregnant getting my diploma, and I thought that was hard. Are you living in Utah graduating from BYU?
Hi Kim! Of course I remember you. How are you! I looked at your blog. Your girls are beautiful. How is your family? Where are you living? We're here in Utah until July and then we're moving to CO.
I definitely was laughing out loud at my 2nd cousin once removed's fondness for his nostril...I love it.
Hey Sarah, we are in Utah as well...we should get together before you move. My family is happy in Texas. What is your email? I would love to talk more!
That video made me laugh so hard and I had to watch it like 3 times. He is so stinkin cute!! And I loved that he just kept trying to pick....so cute.
haha I love the bum picture! So cute! When they start walking its a whole new adventure!
Post a Comment