18 April 2008

The Ultimate Modest Swimsuit

So I've recently been on the search for a more modest bathing suit. No longer will even a tankini work due to the 8 lb 12 0z Baby Jonah whom I delivered over 1 year ago. Stretch marks are not something the whole world needs to be subjected to. So to begin my search I typed in "modest swimsuits" into Google and this was the second website I stumbled upon. My mouth dropped open in shock after I soon realized that the "dresses" on the home page were, indeed, actually the swimsuits. Take a look. Don't be nervous, it's nothing at all offensive. In fact, I would venture to say that these are quite possibly the most modest bathing suits ever invented. NO JOKE!

Let me know what you think! I laughed for almost a half hour straight. Enjoy!

PS. If you really DO know of some good modest swimsuit websites/stores, let me know! I'm on the lookout!

11 comments:

Teri said...

Okay, that is hilarious. So, have you ordered yours yet?

Bethany said...

oh my gosh. worst thing i've ever seen! they are like scrubs!

Kelly said...

Hi Sarah..its Kelly and I just found your cute blog!! Ok....do people really wear those swimsuits?? I hope thats a joke because I would probably laugh if I really saw one on anyone. Anyways, the swimsuit I love is from Modbe. They can be a little pricy...but totally worth it. And you can buy tops and bottoms separate so you can get bottoms from like Target or somewhere cheaper. Anyways, they do a real good job of covering stretch marks:)

Mars said...

Oh man those are UGLY!!!!!! My friend's sister works for Layers. They have some super cute swimsuits. www.layersclothing.com
check em out! In the meantime, I really hope I never see someone in one of those revolting swimsuits!

Jeff said...

Some of those tops look like bullet proof vests. Maybe you could pull double duty with the local SWAT team.

April said...

hahahahahahahaha....yeah that makes me laugh REALLY hard. And I'm still laughing!

Anonymous said...

I love them...if I have daughters that is what they will wear.

Laura Hall said...

"Stay fully dressed in and out of the water!" WOW. I wish I were with you when you came across that atrocious item of.... fabric? Sheesh.

Lauren Clyde said...

funny... maybe my grandma sadleir would wear this? I'll have to send her the link. Cute blog! Found yours through the sperrys.

Lets go to kickboxing together sometime. I go tues/thurs nights & sat morning. Trying to get into shape before baby #2... Oh and also wanna look smokin hot in my new 2 piece swimsuit I'll be wearing this summer, thanks to you for the link!

Lauren

Posmena Sales said...

Here is a link for very modest swimsuits
- modestswimsuits.co.uk


Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.